HP OfficeJet 5260 Manual
HP printers are known for their class above efficiency and workability. There are a few things that an HP printer can get right where the other printers struggle in the same field. As said earlier, this is an all in one printer. The HP OfficeJet 5260 can print, scan, copy and also fax. You can connect this printer to a wireless network and need not worry about any of that paperwork or organizing with one of the best multifunctional capabilities available in a printer. The HP OfficeJet 5260 setup is also very simple and easy to complete. Explore this blog to find out how to complete the 123.hp.com/oj5260 setup and also how to connect HP OfficeJet 5260 to a wireless network.
What comes with the box?
You will get the following things along with the package.
- The HP OfficeJet 5260 printer
- Power cord
- USB cable
- HP ink cartridges
- Quick start guide
How to Complete the HP OfficeJet 5260 Setup using 123.hp.com/oj5260?
- Unbox the printer and layout all the necessary accessories.
- Remove all the tapes and covers on the printer.
- Connect a power cord to the printer and hook it up with a reliable power source.
- Power up the printer and proceed to complete the initial setup.
- You have to enter the basic details like language, date, time zone, region, etc. from your control panel of the printer.
- Once done, you can proceed with the installing of the ink cartridges.
- Make sure you don’t touch the copper-coated area of the cartridge as this may result in poor print quality.
- Install the cartridges the right way- you will hear a click sound if you’ve installed the cartridges properly.
- Once you’ve installed the ink cartridges, you can proceed to load the papers.
- Use the paper width to align the paper and properly load the stack.
- Once you load the papers, you can even take an alignment test to make sure your output is right.
How to Hook Up your HP OfficeJet 5260 to the Wireless Network?
The idea is to connect the printer and computer to the same network. So make sure you know enough information about the network like your network name, password, etc.
- Ensure to delink any USB cables from the printer.
- You can use the control panel to complete the HP OfficeJet 5260 setup.
- In the control panel, select the setup option to complete the HP OfficeJet 5260 setup.
- After you select the setup option, look for the network tab on your printer.
- You have to click on the network tab to choose the wireless setup wizard.
- Once you choose the wireless setup wizard, you can enter the network name and password to proceed further.
- Make sure you feed in all the details correctly. If not, the process will drag a bit.
- After you enter the right password, your printer will be connected to your network.
How to Proceed with the 123 HP OfficeJet 5260 Driver Download?
You can go to 123.hp.com/oj5260 to complete the HP OfficeJet 5260 driver download.
- Launch your browser to visit 123.hp.com/oj5260 on a computer or smartphone.
- Here, you can see a space where you can feed in and select your appropriate printer model from the list.
- Once you select the right printer from the list, you will be taken to a new page where you can download the necessary printer software.
- Click on the DOWNLOAD button to proceed with the downloading of the required software.
- Once the file downloads, run it to install the necessary software for the device.
- The process is like the installation of any other program on your device. Just follow the instructions on your screen to complete the HP OfficeJet 5260 driver download.
How Easy is the HP OfficeJet 5260 all in one Printer to Use?
The HP OfficeJet 5260 is really easy to use. There are a ton of other things that you can do other than just printing. You can scan, copy, and fax with this printer. HP OfficeJet prints real good, so it has maintained the same level in its other features like scanning, faxing, and copying.
AirPrint is an easy way to print the materials from the apple devices in a single touch. It is just like sharing a file, say to a cloud service, or to a social media platform. Once you have opened any file or photo from your Apple device, you can simply click on “more options” to select the print option. From here, you can start modifying your document the way you want and start to print using the Airprint.
E-print makes your printing much easier with easy compatibility of the software with the android and windows tablets and smartphones. You can install this application on your device, and once it links with the printer, you can start to modify the documents. After this, you can simply click on the print option to proceed with the printing of your necessary document from your device.
Connect with our technical support team @ +1-866-219-1890 or visit 123 hp com setup, if you have any concerns or issues regarding the HP OfficeJet 5260 setup or 123.hp.com/oj5260. We work 24/7 and are more than glad to assist you in making your printing easier.