HP DeskJet 2652 Printer
The 123.hp.com/setup 2652 printer is an all-in-one printer. It can perform the print, scan and copy functionalities. The printer is compatible to work with Windows and Mac operating systems. You can load up to 60 sheets in the main input tray. It is an affordable and cheap printer that is available in the market. Thus, the printer is suitable for all users.
HP DeskJet 2652 Setup Instructions
123.hp.com/setup 2652 is quite easy. Follow the below steps one-by-one carefully.
- To start with, check whether you have high-speed internet connectivity.
- Perform the unboxing of the printer.
- Nextly remove all the tapes and packaging materials from the printer.
- Link the printer to a power outlet and turn ON.
- Then load the ink cartridge into the ink cartridge access door.
- Nextly in the main input tray load a stack of plain white paper.
- Ensure that the paper does not get crushed while inserting it into the input tray.
- Take a few seconds to insert the sheets inside the tray until it stops.
- Be careful with this step and avoid jamming of the paper while printing.
- Make sure the printer is near to your system and the router.
On completion of the above steps 123.hp.com/dj2652 setup i.e the initial configuration of the printer will be finished.
123.hp.com/setup 2652 Procedure To Perform The Wireless Setup
After the hardware setup, perform the HP DeskJet 2652 Wireless Setup. Follow the below-given steps one-by-one carefully.
- To start with, collect details about your network name and password.
- Then press the wireless option
- Ensure that you connect your printer and your system to the same wireless network.
Choose either of the following methods to complete the wireless setup of your printer.
Using Wireless Direct
One way of connecting your printer to a network connection is by using the wireless direct option.
- Based on the device you are using, make use of the wireless direct option.
- If you are a smartphone user then download the HP Smart app to connect your printer to the internet.
- The iOS device users must choose the print option from the share menu.
- In the case of Android users, choose the HP print service from the play store i.e the Google play store.
Note: If you are a Windows user then click print from the Device menu.
- The Chromebook users can download and install HP print for the chrome app.
- You can find the chrome app in the Chrome web store.
Use The WPS Pin
The second way is using the WPS pin to connect your printer to the internet.
- The WPS pin has a major role in connecting your printer to the wifi network.
- To start with, get the WPS pin of your router.
- Then enter it in the control panel of your printer by choosing the preferred settings.
Steps For HP DeskJet 2652 Driver Download
On completion of the wireless setup of your printer, perform the HP DeskJet 2652 driver download process.
- Initially, visit the 123.hp.com page.
- Nextly, search for your printer model in the space given.
- Now a list of drivers available will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose a driver based on your OS and the OS version.
- Make sure that your printer software or driver is the latest one.
- Also, make sure that the driver is compatible with your device.
- Finally, click the download option.
The download will begin now. Once the HP DeskJet 2652 driver download is complete, install the driver in your device.
Instructions To Scan Using HP DeskJet 2652 Printer
With the help of the HP DeskJet 2652 printer, you can scan documents and save it to your computer or your email account.
According to your needs, follow either of the below steps to scan documents.
Are you looking for how to scan using your HP DeskJet 2652 printer? Then follow the below steps :
- To start with, load sheets of paper into the scanner plate and open the HP printer application.
- Choose the printer icon that is present on the desktop.
- If not select it from the applications you have installed.
- After the application opens, click the scan option.
- Now, select either the scan a document or photo option.
Note: You can save the document either as a PDF file or as JPEG.
Procedure To Scan And Save To Your Email
- Place the appropriate document that you want to scan on the scanner plate.
- Before you perform the scan operation, open your email account.
- Choose the printer software of your printer and click scan.
- Now, click the scan a document or photo option from the menu.
- Nextly, choose either the email as PDF or email as a JPEG option.
Now you can find the attachment of the scanned copy in your email.Also, you can scan multiple pages using the HP DeskJet 2652 printer.
HP DeskJet 2652 Troubleshooting Steps
If you are facing the HP DeskJet 2652 not printing issue then try following the below HP DeskJet 2652 troubleshooting steps.
- The issue occurs due to the following reasons :
- Connectivity problem
- Improper configuration of the printer
- Faulty driver
- To start with, try performing basic troubleshooting.
- Check the connection of your printer and the system.
- Ensure that the devices are in proper connection with each other.
- Also, make sure that the cables you use are in good condition.
- In addition, check whether your network connection is strong and is working properly.
- Try restarting your printer.
Other Troubleshooting Steps
- Then you can try reinstalling or updating your driver.
- One simple way is using Driver easy.
- Driver Easy can help you in recognizing the system and will find correct drivers for your system.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Then hit the scan now button.
- During printing, ensure that the printer name that appears on the screen is in connection with your system.
- The other reason for your HP printer, not printing is the stuck print queue.
- The print queue will contain the print jobs that were not successful.
- It will stop the normal functioning of the printer.
- All you need to do is clear all the print jobs.