HP OfficeJet 5200 – Dedicated To The Disabled
Among the printers that HP has released all over these years, The HP OfficeJet 5200 occupies a special place. It is because the printer comprises of several traits that make it compatible for people with unique abilities.
Speaking about the firmware, it is simply sublime. No other printer has ever dared to place such features for the sake of the disabled people. Technology such as Voice-to-text apps, Braille language, etc. have been integrated for their welfare.
These factors are the sole reason why the HP OfficeJet 5200 performs well than the other devices in its lineup. Another essential thing to note in this exceptional device is its mobility.
The HP OfficeJet 5200 Setup Process – 123.hp.com/setup 5200
Well, you might have misleading expectations on the 123.hp.com/setup 5200 process. But, in reality, the process is very straightforward. Here’s what you’ve to do:
- In the beginning, take out the HP OfficeJet 5200 from the package
- Then, link all the cords required for power and also set the preferences
- On the printer control, determine the time and the region where you live
- Once you plug in the printer to the power source, turn it ON
- Open the cartridge access door and install the cartridges
- Close the door and load the paper into the input tray
- The article should not exceed the actual count
- Use your PC or the Mobile device to download the software
The HP Smart App
You might have noticed modern-day printers utilizing the smartphone for their work. The HP Smart App works in handy with your HP OfficeJet 5200. You have to add the printer to this app and perform any function you like.
This application is available for both iOS and Android Gadgets. You can resort to this entity in case if you find any difficulty while performing the conventional HP OfficeJet 5200 setup process.
How Do I Connect My HP OfficeJet 5200 To WI-FI?
Always remember that you can connect your HP OfficeJet 5200 to the Wi-Fi by using the wireless setup wizard.
Using the HP OfficeJet 5200 Printer Control Panel
- Touch the Wireless icon from the Home screen on the printer control display
- After this, tap the settings option
- Push the Wireless setup Wizard or the Wi-Fi protected Setup
- Finally, you are required to take note of the guidelines and finish off the setup process
Using the HP Smart App
If you are about to perform the 123.hp.com/setup 5200, make sure that you’ve installed the HP smart app in the first place
- Now open the HP smart app on your iOS or Android mobile
- But if you’re using a Windows system, then click to set up a new printer
- Also, follow the instructions that have been mentioned onscreen
HP OfficeJet 5200 Troubleshooting
As every device shows you their positive aspect, you have to be ready to face the negatives. The problems that appear in the 123.hp.com/setup 5200 can be quickly resolved by following the HP OfficeJet 5200 troubleshooting steps
Let’s start with the issues that you might face in the paper feed.
Clearing Off An Interior Paper Jam
- First of all, check the paper path inside the HP OfficeJet 5200
- Eliminate the paper path cover and Lift the Duplexer
- Thereby, you can remove all the paper pieces present in the printer
- Finally, close down the cartridge access door
Avoiding The Paper Jams
- Remove off the unwanted papers from the output tray at specified time intervals
- Do not print with the damaged, wrinkled or folded paper
- Ensure that the trays are loaded, and they should not be full
- Cancel out all the print attempts for highly saturated images
Ink Cartridge Problems
Most of the hassles in the printer arise due to the ink cartridge. Follow the steps below to fix the hindrances:
- Initially, Check whether the power is ON
- After this, open the cartridge access door
- Using a damp lint-free cloth to wipe off any unnecessary dust in the printer
- Then, you can reinstall the ink cartridge
- Ultimately, clamp down the door as the error message shall go away
Unable To Print Issue
At times, you might note that your 123.hp.com/setup 5200 finds it unable to print.
- Look out for any error codes from the printer display and solve them by following the steps
- Disconnect and plug the cord back in again to restart the HP OfficeJet 5200
- The printer should not be in the offline state