HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Printer Overview
It is an eprinter that has the capability to print through the cloud. The printer comes with a duplexer that can support two-sided printing. The HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 printer can be connected to the internet with the help of the Ethernet cable, wifi or Wireless Direct and 123.hp.com/setup 6230 manual. It is an affordable printer that satisfies all your office and personal needs.
If you are looking for an HP printer with a lot of features to use, with a cheap rate to buy then go for the HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 printer.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6230Printer Setup
Setting up the 123.hp.com/ojp6230 printer is quite simple and easy. Take a read on the below steps and follow to complete the HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Setup.
- To start with, the printer setup always requires the printer to be free from the packaging materials.
- Nextly use the power cord to connect the printer to a power source.
- Now turn ON the printer.
- Connect the printer to a high – speed internet connection.
- Then set the preferences such as country, language, region, date and time in your control panel.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the ink cartridge access door slowly. Check whether the ink cartridge is in proper alignment to get a good quality print out.
- Pull the input tray and place sheets of white paper on the input tray.
- Make sure the papers are in good condition to avoid jamming of the paper while printing.
- Now click the OK option on the control panel.
- Then perform the printhead alignment. When the prompt appears stating to align the printhead on the control panel, select OK.
- After the alignment is complete, a message regarding the alignment being successful will appear on the control panel.
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
Once you are done with the initial setup of your printer, connect the printer to your wifi network.
Procedure To Connect The Printer To Wi-Fi using 123.hp.com/setup 6230
Are you looking for how to connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 printer to wifi? Then proceed with the below-given steps.
- Initially, click the wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Then choose settings.
- Now select the wireless settings option.
- You can either choose the wireless setup wizard or the wifi protected setup.
- On choosing the wireless setup wizard, perform the wireless setup wizard steps one-by-one.
Note: Do take a read and follow the on-screen instructions that appear in the form of prompts carefully.
Simple Steps For HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Driver Download
As a final step in the setting up of your printer, perform the driver download. All you need to do is find the compatible and the latest driver for your printer. Below are the steps to perform the, HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Driver Download.
- Visit 123.hp.com on your web browser.
- Now, you will see the enter your printer model screen.
- Type the printer name now.
- Hit the “search” button.
- A list of drivers that suits the printer will appear on the screen.
- Choose the latest driver that suits your OS version.
- Finally, click the download option.
- This will initiate the download of the HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 driver.
- Once done, open the downloaded file and RUN it.
- Finally, install the driver. Your printer is now ready to use.
Instructions For The Fax Setup
As the printer is a multi-function printer, you can fax too. The following are the steps to perform the HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 fax setup.
- To start with, you will have to link the phone cord with the phone wall jack.
- Nextly, connect the 1-line jack at the backside of your HP printer.
- Then perform the setup of the fax settings.
- On the printer control panel, navigate to the fax/ setup menu and perform the appropriate settings that are necessary.
- Finally, perform a quick fax test in order to confirm whether the fax setup you made for your printer is successful or not.
Troubleshooting Steps For HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Not Printing Issue
Are you facing the HP OfficeJet pro 6230 not printing issue? Then perform troubleshooting. Give a try on the given steps.
- To start with, clear or remove the jammed or damaged papers that are present inside.
- Then try deleting the existing print jobs and try the print job once again.
- In addition, check whether if there are print jobs stuck in the queue.
- If so, cancel all the documents and then reboot your system.
- Ensure whether your printer device is ON.
- Then ensure that the printer software is installed properly on your system.
- If not try uninstalling the driver or the printer software and reinstall once again.
- Then check whether the cables that you used, are in connection with the devices properly.
- Moreover, check if there is any personal firewall installed on your system.
Note: There are chances of the firewall to block the communication between the system and the printer.
- Also, try restarting your devices, it means both the system and the printer.
- Finally, check if the error resolves, if not try referring the manual of the printer.
For further assistance on 123.hp.com/setup 6230, don’t hesitate to call our customer support team @ +1-866-219-1890.