Introduction To HP OfficeJet 6600 Printer
It is an e-all-in-one printer. Hence the printer can be used to perform copy, scan, print, and fax functionalities. Also, the 123.hp.com/setup 6600 manual provides decent performance and good quality output. The printer comes with a 250-sheet input tray. In addition, the printer has a four-cartridge ink system. Are you looking for an affordable printer that uses high-capacity cartridges?
HP OfficeJet 6600 Setup Instructions
Before you start using the printer, you will need to perform the necessary configuration of the printer. The following is the procedure for 123.hp.com/setup 6600. Have a read and proceed with the below instructions carefully.
Initially, do the basic setup of your printer. This includes
- Unpacking the printer from the package.
- Connecting the printer to a power outlet using a cable or power cord.
- Turning ON your printer.
- Inserting the ink cartridges.
- Placing necessary sheets of paper on the input tray.
- Setting up preferences in the printer’s control panel.
Note: Do refer the HP OfficeJet 6600 manual, to know more about the basic setup of the printer.
On finishing the 123.hp.com/oj6600 setup, start connecting your printer to your wi-fi network.
Instructions To Perform The HP OfficeJet 6600 Wireless Setup
To connect your printer to a network, ensure that you have a high-speed internet connection. Then start the HP OfficeJet 6600 wireless setup.
- Firstly, gather the below necessary information
- Network name
- The password of your network
- Secondly, check whether your system is in connection with your wi-fi network.
- Then ensure that the router and the computer are in ON state.
- Nextly, place your HP printer, near your computer.
- In addition, ensure that the printer is within the range of your respective router.
- Now, make use of the wireless setup wizard and connect your printer to your network.
- After you turn ON the printer, touch the right arrow.
- Then touch setup and then choose network.
- Nextly, select the wireless setup wizard.
- Finally, click continue.
- Now, it will search for the available networks and displays the results in a list.
- Then search your corresponding network and then click OK.
- Finally, enter the key of your network.
- Upon entering, your printer will be in connection with your network, after validation of the password.
Note: If you do not see your network name, then try refreshing. If you are still stuck with the process then enter the name of your network manually and then proceed with the above steps.
Steps To Download The HP OfficeJet 6600 Driver
Performing the HP OfficeJet 6600 driver download is quite easy. Follow the below-given instructions carefully.
- Initially, visit the 123.hp.com site.
- In the space provided, enter the printer’s model number.
- Then click search.
- From the list of drivers, choose a driver that is latest and compatible with your device.
- Finally, click the download option.
- After the download is over, double click the file and launch the driver installation.
- As a final step, revisit the 123.hp.com page and finish the printer registration and the activation.
HP OfficeJet 6600 Scanning Setup
Are you in search of instructions on how to scan using the HP OfficeJet 6600 printer? Then have a read and follow the below instructions one-by-one.
- To start with, you can scan to a computer from the control panel. But you will have to enable the scanning software.
- In your system click the start menu.
- Then choose All programs.
- Now, select the appropriate folder for your respective HP printer.
- Then double click the scanner action option.
- Nextly choose the manage scan to computer.
- Finally, click enable.
Scan From The Control Panel
- Initially, load the necessary documents in the right corner of the ADF.
- Then touch the scan option.
- Now, select computer.
- Nextly, perform the appropriate settings that you want.
- Then press the start scan.
Scan Using The HP OfficeJet 6600 Scanning Software
- To scan using the HP scanning software, load the document that you want to scan on the ADF.
- Then on your system, you will have to open the HP scanning software.
- If you are a Windows user, click the start menu.
- Now, choose All Programs.
- Nextly, select the folder for your respective printer and click the HP Scan.
- In case of the Mac OS X users, double click the HP Scan 3 icon.
Note: You can find the icon in the HP folder, present in the Application folder at the top of the hard disk.
- Now, select a scan shortcut.
- You can make changes in the scan settings, if necessary now.
- As a final step, click scan.
HP OfficeJet 6600 Troubleshooting
If you require the steps to perform the HP OfficeJet 6600 troubleshooting for
123.hp.com/setup 6600 driver unavailable and HP OfficeJet 6600 not printing issue, take a read of the below steps carefully.
- To solve the driver unavailable issue, search for the programs and features in your windows system.
- Then select your corresponding HP printer.
- Nextly, choose to uninstall and open the Devices and printers.
- Then search for your corresponding HP printer and right-click.
- Nextly, click the delete option or remove the device option.
- Now, open the run window.
- Enter printui.exe /s in the space given and press OK.
- Then click Drivers.
- Search for the HP driver and click remove.
- Now press OK.
- Then click apply. Nextly, press OK on the print server properties window.
- As a final step, restart your system.
- Perform the download and installation of the printer software from https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers
- To resolve the not printing issue, try restarting your system and the printer.
- Check whether you are using the correct (genuine) HP ink cartridge.
For further information regarding the HP OfficeJet 6600 Setup, refer to the 123.hp.com/setup 6600 manual. Still, need clarification? Having doubts? Are you in need of assistance? Then contact our customer support team anytime @ +1-866-219-1890.