123 HP Envy 7858 Setup
It is right to say that HP printers are a class above the rest of the printers available in the market. This is because of the numerous features the printer packs along with the capacity to get the work done. Accessibility plays a big part while opting for a printer as every other printer is also meant for printing. So additional features like scanning and faxing are a great inclusion in their arsenal. Particularly, the HP Envy 7858 has proven to be a boon for all the small business and individual purposes. Use 123.hp.com/setup 7858 to complete the setup process in a jiffy. Make sure to complete the steps one by one to reduce the window for error.
Why an HP Envy 7858 Printer Features?
- It is a multifunctional – print, scan, and fax.
- It has borderless printing.
- Wireless printing is an option you can’t say NO to.
- The duplex printing can save you almost half of your paper stock.
- You can use different devices as an input for the HP Envy 7858 printer.
What comes in the box?
- The HP Envy 7858 printer
- HP ink cartridges.
- Easy start guide
- USB cable
- Power cord
How to Complete the basic HP Envy 7858 setup using 123.hp.com/envy7858?
Follow the steps below to complete the basic HP Envy 7858 setup using the link 123.hp.com/envy7858
- Unbox your printer carefully. Though the protective cases will be there it is advisable to remove the main device carefully.
- Once you unpack the device from the package, remove all the protective cases and tapes on the printer.
- There will also be Styrofoam and bubble wraps on the printer, make sure to remove all these things before proceeding further as it may interfere in the setup process.
- Also, lay down all the items that come with the box separately. It will be easier for you to complete the setup and will save you a lot of time.
- Ensure to remove the filler materials from the ink cartridges slot.
- Now take the power cord and connect it to your printer. One end should go into the rear side of the printer while the other end should go to the wall socket.
- Power up your HP Envy 7858 printers.
- Go to the control panel of your printer and look for any prompts to install the ink cartridges.
- Once you see the message, open your ink cartridge door and install the cartridges carefully.
- Make sure not to touch the magnetic strip of the cartridges as it will reduce the quality of the output.
- Push the cartridges inside till you hear a click sound and close the door when done.
- Now load the paper into the paper tray and make sure to adjust them using the guides.
- Proceed to push the paper tray inside the printer until it fits perfectly.
- You are done with the basic setup and now can proceed to the wireless setup.
123.hp.com/setup 7858 Wireless Setup
Connecting the printer using the wireless setup is one of the best things to do while completing your device setup.
- Go to the settings icon on your control panel and click on the wireless icon on your printer.
- Under the wireless settings and select the wireless setup wizard option.
- Now the printer will scan for all the available networks within the device’s range.
- Select the network you want the device to connect to.
- Enter the security key for the particular network and wait for a few seconds.
- Now your device will connect to the wireless network of your choice.
- The idea is to get the devices to connect to the same wireless network.
- You can also take advantage of the WPS button on your printer to connect to the wireless network.
- All you have to do is push the WPS button on both your modem and the printer at the same time.
- After a couple of seconds, both your devices will pair and share the same network.
- The only limitation of this method is the time skip between pushing the buttons. It depends upon numerous factors like the type of modem, modem’s software version, any bugs, etc.
- Once the device is connected to the network, all that’s left for you to do is to download the appropriate drivers from the web.
HP Envy 7858 Driver Download using 123.hp.com/envy7858
The software acts as a bridge between the printer and the computer. Even though they are fundamentally electronics, their mode of communication and operation differs profoundly. To compensate this, appropriate driver and software download is a must.
Follow the steps below to complete the download of the HP Envy 7858 drivers.
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup 7858 on your computer or laptop to proceed with the download of the software.
- Once you enter the website, search for the printer model you are looking for at the search bar.
- You will see all the results matching your criteria. Pick the one you were looking for and proceed further.
- If you cannot find your model, look below the search bar to find out a way to choose your printer.
- Once you select your printer, you will be redirected to a new page from where you have to download the printer software.
- Click on the “download” tab to proceed with the download.
- You can see the file at the bottom of your browser after the download gets over.
- Launch the file and proceed with the instructions you find on your screen to complete the whole process.
- Once done, you can print all you want.
For further information or any technical queries regarding the HP Envy 7858 setup or 123.hp.com/setup 7858, please consult our technical support team who are handpicked and are always ready to help you with your queries at 123.hp.com/setup or call us @ +1-866-219-1890.