HP OfficeJet 8015 Wireless Printer
HP has taken its tagline “keep reinventing” too far by innovating its printer lineup to a point where HP became its own competitor. Printers from HP are known for their versatility and workability. It is easy to use; has multifunctional features, has vast online support and doesn’t slack anywhere on the performance. There are few things like the simple user interface that makes this extremely user-friendly. The ability to scan, print and fax make the HP Officejet printers a beast of a device. Read on this blog to know how to complete the HP Officejet 8015 setup using 123.hp.com/setup 8015 along with the steps to do if your printer doesn’t print.
What will come Inside the Package of the HP OfficeJet 8015 Printer?
The following things will be in the package.
- The HP Officejet 8015 printer
- Ink cartridges
- Start guide
- A printer cord
How to Setup the HP Officejet 8015 Printer using 123.hp.com/oj8015?
The whole process can be split into the following divisions.
- Initial setup
- Device setup
- Software/driver download and installation
Note: Make Sure to follow these steps one by one to avoid any mistakes.
- Unbox the printer from the package.
- Strip the printer off any packaging materials.
- Get rid of the Styrofoam, bubble wraps, tapes and any other protective materials on the printer.
- Once you’ve removed all the packaging materials, keep the printer aside.
- Ensure to close the scanner door after removing the Styrofoam.
- Now, plug in the power cord; one end should go to the printer and the other end to the wall socket.
- This will turn ON the printer by default.
- Make sure that the power source is reliable and has a steady flow of power.
REMEMBER: Unsteady power source can damage your instrument and is also dangerous to humans and pets.
- Now the device will ask you to set different preferences like date, time, region, language, etc.
- Make sure you set all these preferences according to your location. Your printing needs may be affected if you feed all the wrong information here.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, to proceed with the process.
- Install the cartridges now. Make sure you do not touch the taped side of the ink cartridge.
- Push the cartridges into the slot at the printer to install properly. Also, you will hear a click sound if you’ve installed the cartridges the right way.
- Now, load up the stack with papers. Make sure the papers are as untouched as possible.
- Try printing a page to check the alignment.
HP Officejet 8015 Setup using 123.hp.com/setup 8015
- Unplug any Ethernet cables or USBs from the printer.
- Use the control panel as a navigator, to complete the setup process.
- Click on the setup option on your control panel.
- From the setup menu, click on the network slot.
- Use the arrow keys to toggle through the options and select the wireless setup wizard from the given options.
- The process will now ask you for the network’s name and the password for the network.
- Enter all the details accurately. Only when you use the exact combination the device will connect to the network; if not it will fail to do so.
- Now the HP OfficeJet 8015 will be connected to the network.
- Before completing all these steps, make sure your router and the laptop or computer share the same network.
- It is recommended to note down all the required passwords and network names before handed to complete the process with ease.
- You can use 123.hp.com/setup 8015 for reference.
HP OfficeJet 8015 Software or Driver Download
You can visit the webpage 123.hp.com/setup 8015 to download all the appropriate software for the printer.
- Use your laptop or computer to visit 123.hp.com/setup 8015. you have to download all the software required from here.
- Once the page opens, there will be a search bar where you can type in your printer’s name or model or category, etc.
- This will shortlist everything and anything related to the result you are searching for.
- Once you find the printer you are looking for, click on it.
- If you cannot find your model, check your input or click on the “don’t see your printer” option just below the search bar.
- You can select your printer from here.
- Once you select your printer, you will be redirected to a new page where you can download your latest software for the printer.
- Click on the download button on the website and check if the downloads section on your browser.
- You can find the recently downloaded files over there.
- Simply run the file and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation process of the HP Officejet 8015.
What if my Printer is Not Working?
The most probable reason why your printer is not printing is due to a congested printhead.
Follow these steps to get rid of the issue.
- Go to the control panel and tap on the settings tab.
- Toggle between the options to find out the “printer maintenance” among the options and click on it.
- Now select align printhead and click on continue.
- This will print you a fresh page to check the alignment.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer driver.
- Incorrect papers can also make your printer to produce errors.
- So check if the correct papers have been stacked.
- Double-check your print settings and preferences.
- An empty or a broken cartridge will slow down your printing needs.
- So check your ink level on your cartridges and change if needed.
If you need further assistance regarding the HP Officejet 8015 setup or 123.hp.com/setup 8015, do not hesitate to call our customer support team @ +1-866-219-1890 or visit 123.hp.com/setup who are always on the lookout for your printing needs.