What Are The Features Of The HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer?
The duty cycle of the printer is the 30000 pages. The input tray capacity is 250 sheets. The output tray capacity is 150 sheets. There is a four-color cartridge available on the printer. They are cyan, black, magenta, and yellow. This printer can process the wireless support, WI-FI direct support, built-in wired Ethernet. You can also process the Apple AirPrint, Google CloudPrint, and Android Print.
How Do I Complete The 123.hp.com/setup 8210?
- Connect the printer to the power cable
- Then turn on the printer
- Provide some necessary details on the printer
- After completing these steps, the process for the 123.hp.com/setup 8210
- Load the bunch of papers to the input tray for printing
- Always get the knowledge about the input tray capacity
- Then install the ink cartridge to the printer’s ink carriage slots
- After the initial steps you need to complete the test print and then make sure that there is no issue on the printer
How To Process The HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Setup WI-FI Steps for the Printer?
- Tap on the WI-FI button on the printer panel
- Then power up the router and then press the WPS push button on the printer
- Then after configuration, the light starts to blink on the WI-FI option on the printer panel
- To confirm the network configuration, you need to check that the light blinks steadily on the printer
- And also you can take a print out and check that the network is stable and secure
How To Process The HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Driver Installation?
- Open the browser on the computer
- And surf to the HP site and choose the printer model on the site
- After this, you need to select the driver which suits your printer as well as the operating system
- Download and store the driver to the printer on the separate folder
- Then process the steps to add the printer to the computer
- After adding the printer, you can process the driver installation steps
Steps To Add The Printer To The Windows
- Turn on both the printer and the Windows
- Connect the printer and the Windows via the USB cable
- Then open the settings on the Windows
- Choose the devices option
- Select the Add a printer or scanner option from the list
- Tap on the +icon on the Windows
- Wait until the Windows finds the printer name on the screen
- After you get the printer name tap on the name and add the printer to the Windows
- Once you process the adding the printer to the Windows, you can run the driver file and accept for the terms and conditions
- Then install the driver file to the printer
- After the driver installation make a look at the printer’s function to check that there is any issue after the driver installation
Steps To Add The Printer To The MAC Device
- To connect the printer to the MAC device, you need to tap on the apple icon on the top of the screen
- Then click the system preference option from the list
- Now choose the printers and scanners icon from the available icon
- Then a new screen gets open and tap on the +icon on the screen
- After this, you need to add the printer
- You need to provide the IP address on the screen
- Then after these steps, you can add the printer to the MAC device
- Once you add the printer, you can complete the steps by providing the driver installation steps on the printer
- Now accept for the terms and conditions for the driver installation
- Then complete the driver installation steps on the printer
How To Resolve The HP OfficeJet 8210 Troubleshooting?
You need to install the HP print and scan doctor and then check that there is an issue on the printer. After the scanning and you can get to know where the issue persists. Also, check that you have installed the compatible drivers to the printer. As the wrong software installation may cause troubleshooting issues.