What Are The Features Of The HP OfficeJet Pro Printer 8740?
- HP OfficeJet Pro printer is the all in one printer
- You can perform functions like the print, copy, scan and fax on this printer
- This printer supports the ePrint, air print, and wireless printing and the two-sided duplex printing
- On this printer, you can get the color touch screen and two paper trays and the automatic document feeder
- Printing speed is 24 page for a minute for the black, and the printing speed is 20 pages per minute for the color printing
- The extra paper tray has the paper capacity of the 500 pages
- The capacity of the ADF is 50 sheets
- Input tray capacity 500 sheets
- Output tray capacity is 150 sheets
What Is On The Printer Package?
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 printer
- Two 250 sheet paper tray
- Setup poster
- Four-color ink cartridge
- Phone cord
- Power cord
What Are The Initial Steps For The 123.hp.com/setup 8740?
- You need to power up the printer by connecting the power cable to the printer
- Turn on the printer after getting the power supply
- Once this gets over, you need to set the details like the language, location, and time & date to the printer
- After this, you need to open the ink carriage access door and then load the ink cartridge to the printer
- Load all the ink cartridge to the printer
- After this, you need to move the input tray slide out and Provide the bunch of papers to the input tray
- Once you complete the initial steps, you need to start to Process for the steps to make the test print and check that there is no issue on the printer
How To Process The Steps For The HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Network Setup – 123.hp.com/setup 8740?
- Turn on the printer and open the settings option on the printer
- Now choose the network option from the settings option
- Then select the wireless setup wizard option on the printer
- Wait until the printer finds the network name
- After you get the network name on the screen tap on your network name and enter the password to connect the network
- After the network configuration, you can see the light blinking on the wireless network option on the printer panel
To check that there is an issue on the HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 wifi setup, you can Process the printer to the test print
What Are The Steps For The Driver Installation On The Printer Via The 123.hp.com/ojp8740?
- Turn on the printer and the computer
- Configure the network to both the printer and the computer
- Then open the browser and enter to the 123.hp.com/setup 8740 site
- Now you need to choose the printer as the Product, and then you need to Process the steps for the driver installation.
- You need to enter the printer model number of yours on the field
- Then after you receive the compatible printer driver start to download and store the driver file on the computer
- Now to install the driver to the printer, you need to add the printer to the computer
- Add the printer to the computer via the HP Easy Start app and Process the steps for the driver installation
- After the driver installation steps, you need to check that there is an issue on the printer
How To Perform The HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Fax Setup?
- Turn on both the printer and the computer
- On the computer choose the file and open the file which you wish to fax
- It is not allowed or preferred to use the telephone while faxing
- Then Provide the receiver’s fax number on the printer panel
- Choose the color and if you hear the busy sound which means that the receiver is busy
- After some time try again and then tap on the send option on the printer panel
How To Perform The HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Scan Setup?
- Turn on the printer and then configure the network to the printer
- Connect the same network to the computer
- Load the document which you wish to scan on the printer to the scanner glass
- On the printer panel tap on the scan icon
- Then wait until the green beam passes on the scanner
- After the scan steps check that the scanned document appears on the computer screen
- If yes then save the document and store it on the computer
How To Perform The HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Scan To Email Setup?
- If you wish to perform the scan to email, you need to use the printer’s email id
- From the control panel, you need to choose the applications option
- Tap on the scan to email option on the application option
- Now you need to power up the Apple device and choose the system preference option by clicking on the apple icon
- After this, you need to wait until your printer name appears on the screen
- Click the go on the top option and choose the scan option on the settings and move the document to the email account
How To Perform The HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 AirPrint Setup?
- Turn on the printer and connect the network to the printer
- Provide the necessary papers to the printer ‘s input tray
- Now open the document on the apple device which you wish to print
- Open the image or the document and then tap on the share icon and choose the print option
- Now you need to choose the number of copies, and you can also edit the image or the document before printing
- After the editing tap on the print option and take the print out from the output tray