HP LaserJet 1320 Printer – Choice Of Many!
HP LaserJet 1320 is a workgroup laser monochrome printer and consists of print speed up to 22 ppm. The compatible operating systems can be Windows and Mac. Moreover, it has an Auto Duplexing feature. Similarly, the monthly duty cycle can be 10000 pages. And in this blog, we answer your question: How do I set up my HP LaserJet 1320? Downloading the drivers for my HP LaserJet 1320, etc.
- Setting up the HP LaserJet 1320 printer
- Downloading the drivers for HP LaserJet 1320 printer
- Installation of the drivers in to Windows 10
Let Us Get Started With Detailed Guidelines Regarding HP LaserJet 1320 Printer!
Check on with the HP LaserJet 1320 package attachments!
- HP LaserJet 1320 printer
- HP LaserJet 1320 Software CD for installation
- Setup guide
- User manual
- Power supply connector
- Power connector
Setting Up The HP LaserJet 1320 Printer!
Here is the step by step guide for your question How do I setup my HP LaserJet 1320?
- At first, peel off or cut the tape pasted to the HP LaserJet 1320 printer using a scissors or knife.
- Next, flip its folds back and take out the HP printer by holding the styrofoams.
- After that, you remove all the packing materials inside and outside the HP printer.
- Also, clear off all the small cardboard boxes that are kept inside the printer for safety
- Now, remove the styrofoam from its sides and take off the overprotective cover on the HP LaserJet printer’s scanner glass.
- Check for the necessary attachments of the printer.
- Locate the HPLaserJet Printer on a flat surface and begin with powering up the printer.
- Moreover, do this by connecting one end of the power adapter to the HP printer’s rear.
- And the next end to the of the power cord to the electric supply.
- Secondly, press the power button on the HP LaserJet control panel to power on the printer
- Further, proceed with the printer’s prompts, you must load the ink cartridges and place the paper.
- These are the most important actions while you set up the HP LaserJet 1320 printer.
Installation Of The Ink Cartridges And Placing The Paper In To The Input Tray!
- First of all, you must unpack the new ink cartridges from its package.
- After that, go to the carriage and access the ink cartridge door.
- Press the ink cartridge lever to insert the cartridges.
- Secondly, load the cartridges smoothly, one by one, into the slots.
- At last, press down the lever to lock the cartridges and wait to hear its locking sound
- Now, pull out the input tray of the HP printer
- Fan a pile of paper and keep it on the input tray
- And then make sure to modify the width guides of the tray
- And also extend the output tray.
Concluding Actions To Perform The Set Up!
- And then, the HP LaserJet printer will get to know all these actions.
- Now, this shall begin with aligning the ink cartridges.
- Similarly, it will print the alignment page for recognition.
- Users must verify the alignment page
- And this completes the HP LaserJet 1320
- We have also answered your question, How do I setup my HP LaserJet 1320?
How Can I Download The Driver For My HP LaserJet 1320 Printer?
The following guidelines can help you to install the HP LaserJet 1320 printer driver:
- Here starts the answer to your question How do I install HP LaserJet 1320 drivers?
- At first, you have to open a web browser and reach the HP support site.
- In there, you must enter the model number of your printer and tap Go.
- Now, check for the image of your printer that appears.
- After that, tap the Software and downloads the option to get the drivers.
- Secondly, you have to select the operating system that you are currently using.
- Moreover, go to the system settings and verify the version of your operating system.
- Further, choose the version of the available drop down list.
- Similarly, tap and read the driver file information and accept the agreement, if any.
- At last, tap the Download option and opt for a destination to save the file.
- Once after downloading the driver file, you have to go to its destination.
- Please open the file by double clicking it to start with the installation.
- Proceed with the on screen prompts to install the driver on your computer system.
- But before that, you have to enable the system preference options separately on Mac and Windows operating system.
HP LaserJet 1320 Printer Drivers Installation On Windows 10!
Execute the instructions below to install the HP LaserJet 1320 printer on Windows 10:
- Installation of the drivers in to Windows 10 simple and effortless.
- At first, access Change device installation settings, opt Yes and hit Save changes
- After that, open the control panel and click Devices and Printers option
- Now, tap Add a printer and choose your printer from select a device or printer to add to this PC.
- under the manufacturer’s menu, pick HP.
- You must select HP Printer’s name from the available list.
- Secondly, choose to Add a printer using TCP/IP and tap next to start with the installation process.
- Most importantly, select Autodetect from Device type pull down list.
- Further, you must input the IP address of your HP printer.
- At last, the computer will connect to the HP LaserJet printer and installs the driver.
- And thus, solution for How do I install HP LaserJet 1320 on Windows 10?
We have our specialized expert squad to help you set up your HP LaserJet 1320 printer and install its driver on your Windows 10, contact them using the toll-free number +1-866-219-1890 or visit 123.hp.com/setup.