HP LaserJet 1320 Manual
HP printers are known for the efficiency they prove at the workplace. HP LaserJet 1320 is the printer is manufactured just to print and do nothing else. They don’t bring all those scanning and copying aspects to the printer, but just only the printing capabilities that are a class apart from the rest of the devices. The product is light-weight and suits well for students and also the small business people. You don’t have to wait till the printer gets all warm and fuzzy, just start printing right off the box. Read this blog to know how to complete the HP LaserJet 1320 setup.
Along with the box you will get,
- The sheet input tray
- CD and getting started guide
- Power cord
- HP LaserJet 1320 printer
How to Complete the Initial Steps of HP LaserJet 1320 Setup?
Follow the steps below to complete the HP LaserJet 1320 setup. You can also refer to the HP LaserJet 1320 manual for reference.
- Proceed with unboxing the printer.
- Though the printer is durable, complete the process as carefully as possible.
- Remove all the covers and cases form the printer.
- It is better if you lay down all the necessary addition that comes with the package. This will help you to complete the process easily.
- Remove the Styrofoam underneath the door and also the filler materials in the ink cartridges.
- Once there are no printer materials, connect the printer to the power source using a power cord that comes along the package.
- One end of the power cord should go into the device while the other end goes to the power socket.
- Power up your printer by pressing your power button for more than 3 seconds.
- Once your device powers ON, feed in the basic details like date, time, language, region, etc.
- Now start installing the ink cartridges in your printer by opening the ink cartridge door.
- Once done with that, you can load up your paper to the input tray.
- Use the guides to make sure the alignment is right.
- You can print an alignment page to see if everything is OK.
How to Complete the HP LaserJet 1320 Setup by Installing all the Necessary Drivers and Software?
Follow the steps below to complete the HP LaserJet 1320 driver install.
For Windows Device
- Go to the control panel on your Windows device.
- Look for the device and printer option. From here, select the “add printer” and select the printer to add to tyour computer or laptop.
- Select your device and proceed further to install the drivers and software.
- Now enter all the necessary details when the PC asks you about the IP/TCP hostname.
- You can choose auto detect option to complete this process with ease.
- As the final step, feed in your IP address of the printer and wait for the printer to add to your device.
- To download the necessary software and drivers, open a browser and go to 123.HP.com/setup.
- From here you can download the necessary drivers.
- Choose your printer model from the list.
- If you cannot find your printer model, click on the “can’t find my printer” tab at the bottom of the page.
- From here, simply click on the download button to download the necessary software for the printer.
- The site will detect the OS version you are using and will download the latest software available.
- After this, you can simply run the setup file and follow the instructions on your screen to complete the driver installation.
For Mac OS Device,
- Using your web browser on the MAC device, visit 123.hp.com and download the latest printer driver available for your device.
- Now, disconnect any external cables like the USB from the printer.
- On your web browser, visit support.HP.com
- On this page, select your printer and proceed to the next level.
- The webpage will identify the operating system, if you want to change it, you can do so.
- Select the download tab on the website to complete the first half of the process.
- Now, if you look at the downloads folder, you will see the HP easy start which will be saved in the “.dmg” format.
- Complete the instructions on the screen, one step at a time to complete the printer setup and also for the installation of the software.
- It may ask you to select the printer you are using, do so if it prompts you.
HP LaserJet 1320 Troubleshooting
HP LaserJet 1320 not printing is one of the common problems that many users encounter. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue.
- Link your HP LaserJet 1320 with your computer and turn ON the printer.
- Navigate to the start menu and select the “devices and printers” on your right side.
- Click on the “add printer” to proceed with the process.
- If the computer prompts you for the type of printer you want to connect, select the “add a local printer”.
- For the next step, hit the “use an existing port” tab and select the DOT4_001 and select the NEXT.
- You will see two columns as the next page, select HP as the manufacturer and plug & play printer’s list.
- Now scroll down to find your printer on the list and click on the NEXT option.
- This will solve the HP LaserJet 1320 not printing issue in a matter of seconds.
If you want to know more about how to complete the HP LaserJet 1320 setup, do not hesitate to contact our customer support @ +1-866-219-1890 or visit 123.hp.com/setup who is always ready to help you with your queries.