Introduction To HP LaserJet Pro M452dn Printer
The printer uses the HP Jet intelligence cartridge and is suitable for business use. It comes with a one-year warranty. It is capable of performing the Apple Airprint, Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint, etc. Via the HP LaserJet Pro m452dn printer, you can enjoy two-sided printing. The printer comes with a high capacity tray that helps you to use the printer for a longer time. And you do not have to reload paper frequently. The Jet intelligence cartridge helps the printer to print faster. You can print about 33% more pages. In addition, there is a USB flash drive port in the front which is an added advantage.
Basic HP LaserJet Pro m452dn Setup Instructions
Performing the HP LaserJet Pro m452dn Setup is pretty simple. Do follow the below-given steps one-by-one.
- As a first step, unpack the printer.
- While taking the printer out of the package, ensure that you have all the necessary components and cables inside the box.
- Now, slowly and carefully remove the tapes and other packaging materials.
- Then visit the ink cartridge area and take off the tapes from there as well.
- Nextly, open the input tray or the paper tray and do the same.
- Then you will have to slide the guides out that are present in the printer.
- Now, push the tray inside.
- Take out the power cord that comes along with the printer’s package.
- Now, connect one end to the printer and the other to a power source.
- Finally, power up your printer and set the preferences accordingly on the printer’s control panel.
Connect The HP LaserJet Pro m452dn Printer To The Internet
To connect the printer to the internet, proceed with the below instructions carefully.
- You can make use of the Ethernet or the wired network connection to connect the HP LaserJet Pro m452dn printer to the internet.
- Initially, check whether the printer is in connection with the right network port.
- Also, ensure that the cable that you are using is of the correct length.
- Now, check whether the LED net to the network port is lit.
- You should test your network’s connection.
- To do so, ping the printer using commands.
Note: If the Window portraits round-trip times, it indicates that the network is working.
- If not, restart the printer and perform the connection steps once again.
On completion of the above steps, start the driver download process.
Procedure To Download The HP LaserJet Pro m452dn Driver
As a final step, in the set up of your appropriate printer, start the driver download.
- Firstly, go to 123.hp.com site.
- Then you will have to click the printers tab present on the page.
- Now, in the search tab type the printer name.
- You will see a variety of options in the results.
- Now, choose the compatible driver and the latest one.
- Finally, click download.
- The download of the driver that you chose will start now.
After you complete the download of the necessary drivers in your device, proceed with the HP LaserJet Pro m452dn driver install process.
How Will You Scan Using HP LaserJet Pro m452dn Printer?
If you are in a confusion about how to scan using the HP LaserJet Pro m452dn printer then do not worry. Below are the steps for how to scan to computer using the HP LaserJet Pro m452dn printer.
- Scan to a computer from the control panel and you will have to enable the scanning software.
- Initially, in your system select the start menu.
- Then click All programs.
- Now, select the appropriate folder for your HP printer and then double click the scanner action.
- Next, choose the manage scan to computer.
- As a final step, click enable.
HP LaserJet Pro m452dn Troubleshooting Tips
Are you stuck with the HP LaserJet Pro m452dn not printing issue and HP LaserJet Pro m452dn driver unavailable issue? Then perform the specified HP LaserJet Pro m452dn troubleshooting steps carefully.
- Try the HP Print and Scan Doctor feature.
- To use it, download it.
- After the download is complete, run the PSDR.
- Now, choose your appropriate printer and select the fix printing option.
- To solve the driver is unavailable issue, check whether the driver is compatible or not.
- Moreover, check whether the driver is the latest one.
- If not uninstall the drivers that are present and reinstall new drivers.
To know more about the HP LaserJet Pro m452dn printer, refer to the HP LaserJet Pro m452dn setup manual. Still, need assistance? Feel free to call our support team @ +1-866-219-1890.