HP, one of the finest printer manufacturers, have come up with the second edition of one of their most sold models, the HP Sprocket. When the first edition was launched, it revolutionized the market with a few of their features. One of the peculiar things that you’ll notice right off the bat with HP Sprocket 2nd Edition Photo Printer is the size! It’s probably a wee bit bigger than a smartphone, so you can simply take it with you, anywhere you go!
We’ll take you through the different features of the printer, so read ahead! First things first, the printer connects to your smartphone and can print directly from there. The next thing, is simply you don’t have to use ink at all. We mean, literally! The printer does not use ink on paper to print these pictures. Rather, the paper already has all the colors coded and will reveal the appropriate, needed ones when heated. Which the camera takes care of!
How to set up the HP Sprocket 2nd Edition Photo Printer!
Understandably, you can only connect the printer with your smartphone. The purpose of the printer is to be able to print the photos that you take from your smartphone, instantaneously.
- Step 1 of the printer set up is to unbox the printer. Switch on the printer.
- Once you unbox the HP Sprocket 2nd Edition Photo Printer, we’ll have to move on to connect the printer to your smartphone. To do that you will first have to have HP Sprocket’s application installed on your smartphone. So, please go to the respective app stores to download the printer’s application and install the same on to your phone.
- Once you download and install the printer application, please open the application and scan for near printers.
- Usually, the application automatically picks the printer and connects to it. If the application does not automatically do this, then please go ahead and connect the printer manually by clicking “Add HP Sprocket 2nd Edition Photo Printer”.
How to use the HP Sprocket 2nd Edition Photo Printer?
Well, to use the printer, you need basically two things. One, the printer’s paper. Two, some charge left in the printer. The charger cable should’ve come along with the printer. So, go ahead and charge the printer and then connect the printer to the computer. The second thing required is the paper.
The paper that is provided by HP, as said earlier, is specifically designed for this technology or printing without ink, and the technology is proprietory. So, please use only the HP papers that come with the package, or if you want, you can even order the papers and get it delivered.
- To load the input tray with paper, please slide the top cover and remove it.
- After the top tray is removed, you should be able to put a few sheets of photo paper inside the printer.
- Please note that the input tray capacity is 10 papers, and it is not advisable to have more than 10 in the input tray, all at once.
- Once you’ve completed the loading, please go ahead and close the top cover.
How to print photos with HP Sprocket 2nd Edition Photo Printer?
Well, go ahead and open the application that you just downloaded from the app store. Once you open it, if the connection is already established, you will see options to print your photos in the camera roll. You can even edit the pictures before you print it.
If you have any questions related to the purchase or the use of HP Sprocket 2nd Edition Photo Printer, visit 123.hp.com/setup or please do let us know and we will help you with the printing. Our toll-free number is +1-866-219-1890.